RUGBY EXPO DINNER & AWARDS 2013
Venue – LIVE Room, Twickenham
Date – Wednesday 13 November
Time – Drinks reception 19.00 – 20.00 and dinner to start at 20.00
Dress code – Lounge Suits
Following on from the success of last year's event, the Rugby Expo Dinner & Awards 2013 will attract over 200 representatives from the sport and industry, in appreciation of individual, club and sponsor achievements as well as giving recognition to the unsung heroes of the sport from the grass roots game.
The awards are free to enter and will be debated by a panel made up of industry experts, including:
- Tony Copsey - Chairman of Rugby Expo Awards and Director, Copsey Consultancy
- John Hockey - Chairman, Rugby Ventures
- Kevin Roberts - Editorial director, Sport Business Group
- Dan Jones - Lead partner, Sports Business Group, Deloitte
- Nick Chesworth - Head of rugby, IMG
- Steve Martin - CEO, M&C Saatchi
- Lawrence Dallaglio OBE - Former England International and founder, Dallaglio Foundation
- Ben Kay MBE - Former England International and TV presenter, ESPN
- Mark Evans - CEO, Melbourne Storm
- Jon Varney - Partner, Pitch International LLP
- Louisa Cheetham - Senior sponsorship and communications manager, Aviva
- Giles Morgan - Global head of sponsorship & events, HSBC Holdings
It will be the responsibility of the judging panel to decide on a worthy winner in the 'outstanding contribution to rugby' category.
Rugby Awards Categories
- Sponsor of the year
- Marketing campaign of the year
- Technical innovation of the year
- Community programme of the year
- Rugby event of the year
- Rugby venue of the year
- Junior club of the Year
- Outstanding contribution to rugby
Entries are now closed for the Rugby Expo Awards 2013. The judges will be meeting the week beginning Monday 14th October to debate and discuss the entries before devising a shortlist which will be announced soon.
Attending the dinner
Each place at the Rugby Expo dinner includes entry to the all inclusive pre-dinner drinks reception, a three course meal including half a bottle of wine per guest, completed with tea and coffee. More importantly it guarantees you, your colleagues and clients a ticket to one of the rugby highlights of the year!
£150 + VAT
Hosting a table
Half table (five places) £700 + VAT
Full table (ten places) £1350 + VAT
£1000 + VAT plus the purchase of at least one full table of ten places
Make your mark at the Rugby Expo Awards by sponsoring one of the awards - Benefit from promotion at the event and the opportunity to personally present your award as well as pre and post event exposure.
To book your table or place for the awards dinner, click here to download the booking form.
Exhibitors and sponsors confirmed for Rugby Expo 2013 are eligible for preferential rates - please contact Jason McMahon on the details below for more information.
If you would like to book your place or to discuss sponsorship opportunities as part of the Rugby Expo Dinner & Awards 2013, please contact Jason McMahon at email@example.com or on +44 (0) 7881 288900.